Class of 2011

Wow! This year went by fast. I can't believe my baby will be in the 3rd Grade this coming year. Time goes by so fast that we should all Cherish, Enjoy, and Treasure the little things in our life. I just love the sentiment my hubby found online. This layout was so fun for me. I just love inking.

I inked my Sentiment, blue bubble my sentiment is in (if you have any idea what shape this is please let me know THANKS), my journaling tag, and my flower. That how much inking I did. LOL I enjoyed it so much.

Comments

It's amazing how time goes by s fast! My oldest will be a Junior in the fall. Seems not that long ago she was learning to write. Great page. Always fun (and sad at the same time) to look back on the memories. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Have a great day!
Jordan McCollum said…
I'm not a scrapbooker, but I like this layout! Nicely done.
lovemypaper said…
Very cute layout!

Popular Posts