ABC Christmas Challenge Blog

ABC Christmas Challenge Blog


Today, I have some Christmas cards that are for a challenge over at ABC Christmas Challenge 2011. We are on the letter O. O is for older image. The Challenge is to use a digi/stamp that is more than 1 year old.  http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/

For my cards I used DCWV cardstock. It is a 12x12 page. The Christams tree's were on the bottom of the page. I decided to cut the page vertical so that I could have 3 different cards.





Thanks for Stoping In Happy Crafting!

Comments

Helen said…
These are fab!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x
Gemiel said…
Great cards!! Love the little bow tree topper.
Caroljenks said…
Great Cards. Lovely trees - Thanks for joining us over at ABC Christmas Challenge this week for our 'O is for Old' Challenge :)

Carol x

Popular Posts