Hello Happy Sunday,
Today I have a three cards and a tag that I did for a challenge over at Scraps of Color. The group is FNC stands for Friday Night Challenge. Depending on the host we may have a Main Challenge that you work on during the week and three 30 min. Challenges
The Main challenge: Was to use the cowgirl digi and something about your state on a card.

1st Challenge Make a card using your scrap paper into strips. I decide on using my strips as flower steams and stamp the flowers. Okay so this wasn’t my best card but hi the thought.

2ndChallenge Make a shape card with bling, flower and use only 3 colors.
3rd Challenge. Make a tag with a mask. Okay now this is where I got lost. I’ve never heard of masking. Masking is when you take a template or letter and use inks or mist to make a mask. Okay so I didn’t get this right at all. But the other ladies did an excellent job.  

I'll be giving this masking thing another try! LOL


Happy Crafting!

Comments

Popular Posts