You Rock!

Hello,
It’s me again and I wanted to post this Valentine’s Day candy bags I did for my nephew Tyler  classroom. I know I’m late with this post but I thought they were very cute.  And I haven’t post anything so here goes. LOL The guitar comes from Cricut "Potpourri Basket" cute out at 3.47x3.00" and using my Gypsy to cover the cuts for the layers on the bonus feature. The heart is from Doodllecharms cut at 3.14x3.25”. I dont know if you can see the paper but its a DCWV paper pack with stars and guitars on them.  I thought it was perfect for this and the stamp was a Michaels stamp set. I used my cuttlebug to get the dots.  I think it looks the real candy bar Nestle Crunch. Yummy Yummy! Thanks so much for stopping by and all of your support. I will be picking a winner for my blog candy soon. Look foward to the post!

Happy Crafting!

Comments

jessica said…
these rock!! I bet everyone loved them!
TFS
Amy E said…
Soooo cute!!!!

I just emailed you...finally!!! Check your inbox!

Popular Posts