Precious Baby

Hi Everyone,
I have another great card. I love the colors and the way it turned out. I hope that you all had a great day. Now on to the card.

I'm back with a card for CAS-ual Fridays. The challenge is to make a simple and clean card using a baby theme. I don't have many baby cards done so I thought this was a great challenge and a way to build up my baby cards. For the future bun in the ovens LOL!  Then I will be entering this into a challenge at My Creative Time for Thowback Thursdays.  You could not use your Cricut or any other die cutting machine we had to go old school.  We could use our Cuttlebug.

CAS-ual Fridays 42 Clean and Simple Baby
My Creative Time: Cricut-less Challenge


Tools: Stamps: My Creative Time Small Talk & Teeny Tag Greetings, Ink: Jenni Bowlin Chewing Gum No.1, Cardstock: PTI Blush, Pattern Paper: Echo Park Dots & Stripes Floss: We RMemory Keepers, Die Cut: K&Company All-In-One Scrap Pad.


Happy Crafting AJ!




Comments

Very nice card Aj. Clean and simple. Just love it. Thank you for sharing.
Cassandra said…
Sweet & Simple :) Great job. Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

~ Cassandra
AJ said…
Great card!! I didn't know you also lived in Washington- Nice to hear from others in this area! Have a great weekend!
Oh and by the way I gave you the Versatile Award.
Hey AJ, I love this! I love that you didn't use your Cricut. I think that we rely on them a bit to much, and sometimes it is nice not to drag everything out all the time!! Love the dots! Karen♥

Popular Posts