Crafty Moms 1/5/14

Happy New Years!!!&
Happy Sunday To You All!!

I'm back with a new Crafty Moms  creation for you.

My family and I brought our new year in at home and a prayer of thanks and blessings. We later went to a friends house to celebrate. It was filled with lots of yummy food and fellowship. We enjoyed the many laugh and just spending time with people we love.  For this week I wanted to share a fun "Thank You" card using Mark's Finest Papers:  "Works of Art" and for the sentiment " Wealth in Friendship" both of these stamps can be found under Mark's Finest Paper Oriental Theme Section. For the base of my card I used PTI card stock and the beautiful paper of the cherry blossom is a recollections brand. I used dies to cute the base for frames. I colored the image in with my Sharpies marker.  Till next weekend have a great week and happy crafting. 


Your Crafty Mom An'Jenic!!

Comments

Popular Posts