Scrapping Everyday Miracles: February Love Is In the Air

Good Morning Crafty Peeps!!
Happy Saturday To You All and Welcome to Scrapping Everyday Miracles February Challenge. The theme this month is "Love Is In the Air" and our bible verse for this month is Colosians 3:14. "And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. I created two things for you all. I made a Word Art creation for you all to have. You can use this freely. I thought I would share the love seeing how this is a perfect fit for this challenge. I created this using my Silhouette. I use one of the fonts and add this cute heart in pink. I not sure how to get this to show up without the white background.


My creation is a bookmark. I created this bookmark on a larger scale. I didn't want your stand size bookmark. I tend to lose my smaller bookmarks. So I thought I would create this bigger 6x4 die by MCT. I usme Paper Trey Ink Melon Berry Paper and Webster's Pages Best Friend 6x6 paper pack.  For the beautiful charm I picked this up from Pique Peacock: The Discount Hut shop HERE. I love that this bookmark has a vintage feel. For my doily I use a piece of paper from a old book.  


I'm entering this into Little Scrap Pieces: Fun Friday

I also wanted to decorate the back seeing how you will see the back. I use a splash of the Webster pattern paper to help bring out the colors on the back. I kept this one some what simple. 


The next few pictures is a close up of my bookmark.



Okay here's the card and layout sketch for this month.
Remeber our main theme challenge is all about love. I hope to see you enter your creation this month.

Card Sketch


 Layout Sketch

Happy Crafting An'Jenic-

Comments

Mz. Lela said…
Thanks for sharing your very nice creations!

Popular Posts