Pinque Peacock: Life Is Good

Hello My Crafty Friends and Happy Sunday To You All!!
I'm excited to share another Pinque Peacock project. 

Today I'm share a oh so cute mini sticky note book. This book measures 3x3. I used some chip board to create my back and front cover. I used some Tim Holtz Fired Brick distress ink the covers and paper doily. For my banner and sentiment I used My Creative Time dies and stamps.  Now for my awesome Pinque Peacock products I used the the Layered Garden Beauties felt flowers and Beaded Stick Pin. You can find the flowers HERE and the Beaded Stick Pins Here


Here's a close up of  the gorgeous Beaded Stick Pins and  Layered Garden Beauties

Also please stop by Pinque Peacock Challenge Blog HERE
Our challenge is ANYTHING but a card!!!

Okay Crafty Friends I hope you enjoyed my project!!
Enjoy Your Sunday!!!
An'Jenic-

Comments

SusieScrapper said…
Very pretty and love the doily too!

Susie
Anonymous said…
AJ this is so pretty! I love how the flower is the focal point and how soft the doily makes the card feel (to me anyways) .. very lovely
Unknown said…
beautiful card! Love that stickpin!

Popular Posts