Happy Birthday

Good Evening Creative Friends,
I'm here to share this quick and easy card. Sometimes you just don't have the time to do any stamp or die cutting when having to make a card for a dear friend or family member. The best way to create fast and easy cards is to break out your rub-ons. There your best friend. So today I created this card using a whole sheet of Pinkfresh Studio rub on transfers designed exclusively for Simon Say Stamp. I love the bright and bold colors on this sheet.  Everything is arranged nicely already to give you that fun word art and background look without all the hard work. To complete my card I add some gems and various place. And wow la a fun, fast, creative card in minutes.


Happy Birthday August Babies!! 


Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Go #141
DL.Art: Anything Go Monthly #74
Little Scrap Pieces: Show Off Saturday Linky Party  #7
Jo's Scrap Shake: Anything Go #52
Cards in Envy: Birthday

Happy Crafting An'Jenic 

Comments

DIANA L. said…
WOW Lets celebrate!!! I look at this card and I just want to partaa!!! Your card is full of fun love it!!
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes AUGUST Linky Party. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

http://dianamlarson.com

http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com
LisaM said…
Such a fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at Cards In Envy!
Sandy Trefger said…
Great idea with the rub-ons! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!
Very clever way to create a card!!! I would never have guessed that these were rubons but kudos to you as this card is awesome! Thanks for taking part in our 100th Funday Friday challenge! Have a great day!
Hugs,
Jo
xox
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥
katieo said…
Fun c ard. so many things to look at.

Popular Posts