CCC: Season's Greetings

Good Morning Friends,
I'm so happy I could stop in and share a season's greetings card. I haven't been able to craft much this year because of all the loops life has given me. I can say its been hard but I wouldn't change it for the world. I know God has a reason for each one. So today I stop in to share a card I created to send to two very special women. I found this awesome Card Chain Challenge. I visit a friends blog and she shared a card and link to Debbie's blog Society of Stampaholics. Each month a group of us get together to create a card based on a theme and mail it to the person before us. Crafter's from all over the world can join. To join our JANUARY 2016 link up CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS!! Were talking from
USA to International Crafters. Your allow to pick to pick any theme given. It could be a sketch, color, product, or theme Ex: V-Day, New Years, Winter...ect. I decided to go with the sketch below. 


For my card I wanted to use Winnie and Walt Winter Woodland stamp. I cut each image out by hand. I really wanted the different images to stand out by adding foam tape to give a 3D dimension. I used various inks by Studio Calico. I really love how my card turned. 


Happy Crafting An'Jenic 
And Happy Season's Greetings 

Comments

Popular Posts