ARTastic 2016 Design Team

Good Morning Everyone,
 I'm super duper excited to share that I've made ARTastic Design Team!!
Woop Woop!!!


I'm just over the moon that I was picked out of many to join the team. This is a great way to start of my year. I was so excited when Jane asked me to join the team. I'm happy to be start this year out right and so far things have been going my way. Everything I've wanted has come along and happen. I no one but God has closed old doors and open new one. And for that I'm ever so grateful. 

You can check out ARTastic Challenge Blog HERE
Our first challenge will go live Jan 4th

Here's our monthly schedule. 
((You can also find it on ARTastic blog far left hand side))

Monthly Schedule
1st - New Monthly challenge and Tips, Tricks, and Techniques
8th - Winners announced from previous month
15th - Team B inspiration
22nd - Guest Designer
29th - Entry Highlights

Happy Crafting An'Jenic

Comments

Popular Posts