Valentine Treat Tags

Good Morning & Happy Valentine's Day To You All!!!!
I'm here to share my very first Fun Stampers Journey project with you all. I wanted to share a quick V-Day project with you all. I'm using FSJ: Love Treat Tags and coordinating die Bread Tag Die . You can find this set in a bundle here.  I love that FSJ created pre-ready tags. This made it so easy to create fun valentines treat holder for my daughter class. I simply cut out each tag and glued each treat on the opposite. I wanted to share that you can create you very own tags by die cutting the tag die on different papers and embellishing it. 


I hope you all love my quick and easy project. 


I thought I would share a quick video with you all.
 Enjoy your Valentine day!!


Be sure to check me out on Heather's Blog HERE!!

Happy Crafting An'Jenic 

Comments

Popular Posts