Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Hello everyone, I'm so excited that I could participate in the Coffee Lovers Fall Blog hop. I haven't posted as much as I like to due to life. Life has had its twist in turns that I don't know if I'm coming or going sometimes, but with the God all things are possible. Today's card I've use a lot of old supplies that I have on hand. I haven't picked up any new craft products in like months on top of months. And you know how us crafters can  get  we just have to have the newest supplies. Lately, I haven't been able to craft. Any who today I used one of my favorite fall stamps sets by Winnie & Walter. I love this stamped tree stump from "Winter Woodland" stamp set. It's one of my go-to stamp sets for fall. The leaves are from Winnie &Walter "A Tree for All Seasons" stamp set . I just love the lines on each leaf.  I used the coffee cup from "Better With You" and coffee  "Coffee Word" die from Verve Stamp. Use a little Zing Wink of Stella brush marker and some Pretty Pink Posh "Sparkling Clear" sequins to complete my card. I cut the coffee die several times to give it a more three-dimensional look. 


Here's a close up picture with the wink of stella on each leaf and the coffee word die.

Challenge: 
Uniko Studio: Autumn (Thanks)

As Always Happy Crafting An'Jenic!

Comments

Popular Posts