ARTastic November Challenge

Good Morning Creative Friends,
I can't believe it's November already. Life has changed so much for me and my girls. With the girls in school and me going back to receive my degree so that I can better provide for my girl's things have been crazy. Life has just been so busy for me. I never thought that I would we would be starting our life over again. At times it seems like the hardest thing. Some of you know I've been going through this divorce and he hasn't been nice about it at all. It has been so hard on my youngest. Because she really loves and misses him.  I'm having many trials and tribulations.  Things are hard but I know God is always with us. I can't provide them everything they want but I'm doing my best to give them what they need. 

Anyway, I say all this because my babies are my everything. And when I first saw this photo by Emily Hilda Nico called Summer House. I wanted to create a layout featuring my babies. The two ladies begin to be an inspiration for me. The women gave me an idea of my daughter and I.  I found this black and white photo and thought it would be a great vintage style layout.


 So this month challenge is by ARTastic Challenge Blog  we had to find inspiration from the photo with a vintage style. I found this beautiful black and white background paper by my My Minds Eye. I thought it was perfect with the photo and I love the old camera at the bottom of the page.  For the painting I found inspiration by the colors, flowers, and the two women reading. So I thought to add the script to the background.  



Here's a close up of the different elements used to pull my layout all together. 


Happy Crafting An'Jenic

Comments

Popular Posts