Layout: Family

Hello, Creative Friends, 
Happy Sunday to you all. I wanted to stop in and share one of my latest creations this awesome scrapbook page of my family. This picture is several years old talking 2008 old. I was so excited finally find the right paper and embellishments to scrapbook this special picture. I didn't want to use radome kits or scrapbook items. This picture is very special and so I wanted the papers, embellishments, and colors.  As I look back on this photo it reminds me how important family is. I almost lost my dad April 27th of 2017 last year due to ventricular fibrillation cardiac arrest. I had to do CPR on him which is what saved his life. And this layout of my Mom, Dad and siblings make my heart sing. I'm happy to have the family that I have and this last year showed me just how important family is.



For this layout, I used the October "ScrapRoom Kit"  October Double Shot kit. 

Comments

Popular Posts