Through The Purple Haze Challenge 142: ATG OR BIRTHDAY

Good Evening Creative Peeps,
I'm here to share another fun card with you for a new challenge over at "Through The Purple Haze" Challenge Blog. I'm excited about this card.  This card features some adorable little pups by Sweet Stamp Shop called PUG LIFE now I picked this up because it's on sale and it's in SSS last change selection. There Pug Puppets that is. I have seen this stamp set and know right away I wanted to use it for my next card just for this challenge. 

The challenge this month is either an ATG (anything goes) or Birthday Theme Creation. I decided to go with a birthday. I love the party hat on the pug and decided to keep it simple. 


Now enough talk, go over and join our fun challenge HERE!!

Happy Crafting An'Jenic 



Comments

Popular Posts