Cards: Life is like a...

Good Evening Creative Friends, 
I'm stopping by to share a fun retired card for a coworker. This card is featuring a fun stamp from Stampendous. This is an old stamp that they no longer carry. I really love this stamp and had been waiting for the chance to us it. My coworker loves camping so I thought this would be great for her. I color with Copic markers.  I highlight the pink signs at the top to showcase all the place the camper is headed too. I was going too make this card one layer but decided to back the main image with this beautiful gold border.  I also used wink of Stella on the signs, camper, and the sentiment. I had so much fun creating this card. 


Here's a close up of the camper with the glitter



Challenges:
Anything Go

Anything Go

Anything Go

Anything Go

Anything Go


Happy Crafting An'Jenic

Comments

ILEANA ARTUFFO said…
Beautiful creation!
Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
Ileanaxx
Liz said…
Super card, great design and I love the sentiment. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
Liz - DT xx
Alina Florea said…
Great coloring and very cheerful card! Thank you for sharing with us at "A Perfect Time To Craft", best of luck with your entry.
Alina F DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogs pot.com.au/

Popular Posts