Card: Healing Thoughts

Hello Creative Friends,
I want to start by saying HAPPY SEPTEMBER!! I can't believe how fast time is flying this year. We don't have many days left until all the major holidays. Today I'm sharing a get well card. This card is using supplies that I made a card kit. I'm in a swap group on facebook and last month we had to each create a card kit and this is supplied from my kit that I made for the ladies. I've used lots of things from my stash. This is an old paper pack. I did some dry embossing on the soild paper. This fun shape the sentiment is stamped on is die cut from My Favorite Things. It's no longer available. I used adhesive ribbon from Michale's. I completed this card by adding a few gems. 




Challenges:


Anything Goes


Anything Goes



Happy Crafting An'Jenic 

Comments

Popular Posts