Outlawz DT Monday Greetings: Anything Goes

Happy Sunday,
Dropping in to share a fun card with you. Last month was a very busy month for me. I started my full-time hours with a job that I was PRN, the girls have kept me busy with school, my oldest not only started 11th grade this year but she has also started college, which I'm still blown away by, last month was a busy birthday month for my family as well. so lots and lots of things happened last month for me, which in turn keep me busy that crafting wasn't on the table. So now that the free time is somewhat open again I wanted to stop in and share my DT project for Outlawz Monday Greetings DTs, you all still have lots of time to join the fun here. I decided to go with a CAS  card using this digi stamp by our featured sponsor Image That Digi Stampusing the Lazy Sloth Digi stamp. It seems fit seeing how I've been so busy that I've been lazy in a sense, lol. I won't hold you all jumped head to our challenge HERE to jun the fun.




HAPPY CRAFTING AN'JENIC 

Comments

Popular Posts