New Title and Lots of Cards!

As you can see I change the title of my blog due to the fact that I'm not just scrapbooking any more. I like cards too. I've been out of touch with the school year ending.  It seems time went by really fast the last 2 months. My 2nd grader has one more week left. I wanted to post some cards and then I'll be back with more.


Made this card for my daughter Teacher. You can pick up this digi from Meljens Designs  Please leave your thanks for Melissa's and the Team.

Happy Birthday card for a challenge over at Scraps of Color



Another Birthday card made for a challenge at SOC & for a friend who's near and dear to my heart. Juan!


This card was made for one off the young man (family) who worked with my husband. He passed  away be for the Mormoral Day weekend. May He rest in peace! God bless his family. Keep them in your prayers. Thanks!


With all of this being said we need to go to our love one's or call just to say I love you. We never know when our time will come. It just so good to hear the word I LOVE YOU JUST BECAUSE I DO!  
Thanks for stopping by Hope to hear from ya!
Happy Crafting An'Jenic

Comments

Gemiel said…
Like your new title and I love your cards. Maybe you should lead the Christmas card workshop this year.
Robin Parker said…
Your teacher and apple creation is perfect for this time of year. Thanks for sharing on the Meljen's Design Challenge.

Popular Posts