Rock Fairy

Hello,
   Thanks so much to everyone who add me as a friend from our SOC BCA Hop. Thanks everyone and to my friends who came out to support us. I’ll post the winners of the SOC Hop on Friday!
   With this month being October I have Halloween pictures (that I haven’t picked up yet) from last year that I haven’t done a scrapbook about. So I’m setting a goal to do all of last year Halloween layouts by the end of the month. Now I want even go into not doing Christmas, for that will take all of November and December just to get done. But that’s another topic. So with all this said my first Halloween layout is about my oldest daughter Terrion who wanted to be a water fairy. Will that did work out. Wal-Mart ran out of the wings. So we decide on a Rock Fair. Will that tuned out well. :^) She was really happy and when my babies are happy so am I. And she is BEAUTIFUL as a Rock Fairy!

The skulls on the top are for my Cricut Cart Slumber Party and the paper is from My Mind’s Eye.

Happy Crafting!

Comments

Gemiel said…
Great layout AJ!!! Love the skulls with the bows.

Popular Posts