Happy Graduation

Hello and Welcome Back To My 2nd card post of the day.
I tell ya I've been using my Cricut more. 
It's that time of year where everyone is having a graduation. 
So I don't have any grad cards in my stash. I thought why not enter some challenges and build my graduation cards. This is the first one in my stash. What do you think? The cap is from  Cricut Happy Graduation cart. I used yellow and black scraps. Now that I have my scrap organized I can use them more. The polka dot paper is from Echo Park: 6x6 Dots & Strips. I also did a lot of embossing using my Cuttlebug Polka Dot fold. I love how this turned out what do you think?



Challenges:
Fantabulous Circut: You Did It---Graduation Card
My Craft Spot: Congratulation
Paper and Such: Black, White + one other color ( Yellow)

Thanks For Stopping By and Your Sweet Comments 
 Happy Crafting AJ~

Comments

GiGi said…
Fabulous card! I love all the poka dots and embossing. The two color combo looks great! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!
Sherrie K. said…
So cool! Love the polka dot paper-such a huge fan of polka dots:0 the embossing looks great-adds great texture!
Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at FCCB!!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
Cindy Beland said…
FANTASTIC job with this challenge!Thanks for joined us at FCCB this week!:)
Megan said…
Love the embossing and the bright yellow! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB this week!
Melissa said…
Love the polka-dot paper & the embossed hat! The black shadow makes the hat stand out! Great card! I do the Scrappin' Saturday posts over at Fantabulous Cricut & am going to showcase your card this Saturday! :)
Melissa
scrappymacdesigns.blogspot.com
Adrian said…
Very cute, thanks for playing @ CTO!
Esther said…
Cute card!
Love how your embossing mimics the polka dot background paper!
Thanks for joining us at CTO this week!
Amy said…
Adorable card- love the embossing and polka dot paper! Thanks for playing at CTO! :)Amy
I love your embossed hat with the polka dotted background, great contrast! Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week @ CTO for our "Graduation" challenge :)
Holly Gagnon said…
Love your CAS design! Thanks for linking up with FCCB- Holly :-)

Popular Posts