Blessings!

Happy Friday!!!!
So happy to see Friday. My oldest went back to school today. She has had this nasty cold this whole week and I'm just so happy to see her back in school and feeling good. And it such a "Blessing" this is the reason for this card. Its such a blessing to see the good in life. I'm filled with such joy that she is feeling better, I have a new job to help my hubby, and I have God at the head of my life. I have a lot of BLESSING!

For my card today I used a stamp by Mark's Finest Papers: Autumn Splendor. I have to say this is one of my favorite stamps by MFP. You can pick up this stamp here. I stamped each leaf and did some piercing around the acorns.  I colored the image with SN markers. I used some Stamping UP: Chocolate Chip ribbon and embossed my card base with Sizzix: Christmas Elegance Set.  I used a dried up brown ink pad to highlight the image and add some gem for a little sparkle. 

And don't forget you have the chance to win more stamps by MFP by going to the BLOG or by going to MFP Ning site. It is free to sign up and lots of challenges each week and a card swap each month. With each swap you are get 3 cards back and a mini MFP stamp set. So I hope you will join use each week and month for something new.



Happy Crafting AJ~

Comments

Gorgeous fall card!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/
Anonymous said…
Cute card:)
Bonnie Lynn said…
This is so cool!! I sure didn't think to use these leaves like this.
DIANA L. said…
Beautiful card AJ, thanks for the inspiration
DIANA L
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Very pretty!! Glad Terrion is feeling better!

Popular Posts