HIMCR-84 SSS

Well Happy Saturday,

If you are looking for the Banner Bonanza Blog Hop please go HERE!!

How are you all doing? I had a busy week. Thursday on the 7th my sweet Liana celebrated her 4th  birthday. And where do the time go. Seems like she was only a little baby. She had lots of fun.
Oh and here something for you. The USPS will no longer be shipping or picking up mail on Sat. Ya I read about it online. Not sure how true it is but be ready for you happy mail to arrive on a Monday. That's no fun at all. Whats next no mail at all. Now that would be a big shocker. Can you imaging going through UPS or FEDEX. They don't get it right at all. I had FedEx to come to the house on 3 occasion and they still used the wrong door after stating that is not the front door and I want here you knock. Please use the front. Ya talk about a not getting it right. 

Anyway...
Now on to today's cards

Welcome to another Hiding In My Craft Room Challenge.
As you all know we are in the Second Saturday in this month so we want you to take out your scraps and use them all. Now I must tell ya I used scrap card stock and pattern paper. Not much scraps you would say but I really want to focus on the image this week. 

So with all of that said lets talk about how I made this card. I use the brown card stock from my scraps and the pattern paper is from my scarps its My Minds Eye paper how do I know because I love My Minds Eye. The image you see today is from Mark's Fienst Paper called: In My Den I just love the grand father clocks. I colored each image in with my SP markers.  Add some gems to give each sentiment to highlight them. 


Happy Crafting AJ-


Comments

Robin said…
Cute card! Love the clocks.
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin
Mary Ann said…
Love your card,Super cute...

Popular Posts