Free Scrapbooking Classes

Hello My Crafting Friends,
Welcome and Happy Wednesday!!!

Scrapbook.com
I do not have a craft creation for you all today. I just found out some information over at scrapbook.com  Did you all see the new look they have. Its so nice and they have classes now. I found one of the free classes by Amy over at Scrap This Save That which then lead me to their other free classes.


Get Organized: Scrapbooking Storage Solutions Reg.$49.99 Today's Price: FREE

Learn to Scrapbook Class Reg $23.95  Today's Price: Free

Memory File Scrapbooking with Heidi Swapp Reg Price: 3.95 Today's Price Free

Journaling Techniques with Ali Edwards Reg Price $3.95 Today's Price Free

Okay I must admit I do NOT like journaling when it come to scrapbooking. So I will be looking into Ali Edwards class. 

If you would like to check out any of these class just go to  Free Scrapbooking Classes


Happy Learning AJ-

Comments

Thank you AJ for the class info I signed up for all of them. Hugs, Velma

Popular Posts