YouTube Layout Hop: Numbers

Good Morning Everyone!!
I'm excited to be back with a layout to share with you.
A while back a found this amazing group of crafters who have blog hops on YouTube. So I asked join them to see what it was all about. I love the idea so much that I asked to join them for their first hop of the year. You can find YTLH Facebook Page HERE.  We have an awesome sponsor: Nancy over at Scrappin Out of Control. You can visit Nancy Etsy shop HEREThis month is all about  "NUMBERS" for the theme. My first thought was to create a back to school layout. Well I changed my mind when I printed my New Years photo. This year is the first year in a long time that my family and I have been together. I had to capture this special moment in my life with my loved ones. The hop starts with the amazing SAM HERE.

Okay here's my video for you all to watch. I also include the close up of my photos below and in my video. 
You can find the full line up HERE


I use Mark's Finest Papers Stamp: New Year and Beaded Stick Pin by Pinque Peacock
Mark's Finest Papers: New Year

Miriam's Crafting Supplies: Sliver Doily


Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Go
DL.ART: Thankful Thursday
Paper Issues: You Are Just My Type

Comments

Jessica Wilson said…
This is BEAUTIFUL from what I can see AJ! Im off to watch the video!!!!

Popular Posts