The ScrapRoom: JumpStart Sketch Challenge Inspiration

Good Morning Friend &  Happy Tuesday,
Today I popping in to share a layout from The ScrapRoom. I get their kits in the mail monthly and this is one of the sketches they have as a challenge on the blog. I've used the OCTOBER 2017 Cafe Club "Flavors of the Month" Kit. They have several different kits. And I received 3 of them.

Here's My Layout:

 The kit within this kit.  I used is the PinkFresh: Boy Fort. In this kit, you get a these items
Papers: Tough, You Rule, Wisdom, 2 Sheets Smoke Cardstock, (1/6) pk. PinkFresh Ephemera (Varies), 2 PinkFresh Flags (Varies), and 4 PinkFresh Buttons (varies).


I also used the add-on Embellishment kit. And the PinkFressh Puffy Pack is in this kit along with other company's mixed in. 


Happy Crafting An'Jenic 

Comments

Popular Posts