DT: Scrapy Land: Anything Goes #84

Good Morning Creative Friends,
Happy Feb 21st. I can't believe we are already halfway through the month of February. I can't say I'm sad. I'm excited because every little day I'm close to seeing my love again. He joined the military and so its had its moment. So with that in mind, I wanted to make a card just for him showing just how much I truly care for him. I love using geometric shapes and so I wanted to capture the lovely shapes used in these to dies by Neat and Tangle which you can find HERE at the Scrapy Land Store.



 I feel geometric shapes are perfect for guy cards. They have the certain...hmmm look that you would say work really well for guy cards. Without all the fuss of flowers and pretty embellishment. And once you have your idea it flows well. I know they say guy cards are not always easy because there are not many elements you can use. 




I did add a few sequins for some flair but it's not a lot and to help keep my card looking like a guy card. I had so much fun paper piecing the Heart of Gold die. I used papers from an old Studio Calico 4x6 paper pad from July of 2014. I know talk about old. I really loved this paper called Life.Love.Paper for my heart and Studio Calico woodgrain paper for the Tiny Triangles die. I thought it was fitting seeing how this paper feature clouds and woodgrain. They both go great together. 

Oaky Creative Friends Go Join the challenge HERE 
Don't forget to check out what the other ladies created. 


HAPPY CRAFTING AN'JENIC 

Comments

Popular Posts