Welcome!!

Welcome to my very first scrapbook blog.
Let me start by telling you how I got stared in the world of scrapbooking. I've been scrapbooking a little of a year. I don’t know all the ends and outs to scrapbooking but; I’m willing and ready to learn.

The first time I was introduce to scrapbooking was by one of my great friends Daphne. I meet her here in Virginia. The very first time I visited her home she had all her scrapbook stuff out. It was like a pirate sealing the sea and came upon an island full of treasure everywhere. LOL!  Her scrapbook collection consists of supplies, paper, and tools; And of course her Lay Outs.

Then my other girlfriend Juna, she was always say she going to scrapbooking. Will I finally understand what she was talking about!  Every Friday a group of women get together and do crafts. I saw all of Juan collections of layouts wow she has a lot.

So the world of scrapbooking is my new found hobby and I love it. I’m learning a lot. And I can’t wait for the world to see my layouts. If you have any question, comments, or suggestions please feel free to post.

Happy Scrapbooking,
An’Jenic

Comments

Beebeebabs said…
Congratulations on your blogs and thanks for becoming a follower on my blog. If you have any questions and if I can help I would be happy to help. It is very nice to meet you and looking forward to seeing some of your creations.
Congrats on starting your scapbooking blog and thanks for your comment on my blog post for the "Cutie Patootie" blog hop. You had asked about svg files. SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic) files can be used with software programs such as Make-the-Cut(MTC) and Sure Cut a Lot (SCAL). Using these programs, you can cut .svg files using cutters such as cricuts and several other cutters. It's kind of like sending a file to a printer...only you are cutting instead. They eliminate the need to buy cricut cartridges which saves me soooo much money and I can find pretty much anything I need on the net really cheap or free. Do some research on this when you get time. Just do a search on the net for Make-the-Cut or Sure Cuts a Lot. Read up on them and try their free trials. Also, search for free svg files. You will be amazed at all the files you can download for free and cut using these programs. Carts are very expensive and with this method you can cut whatever you want!!
Gemiel said…
Congrats on starting your blog. Love the background page you choose. Can't wait for you to start posting your layouts.
JustYolie said…
Congrats on your new blog! I'm looking forward in seeing your scrapbook layouts! :)
jessica said…
Congrats on starting this blog and scrapbooking! It is an awesome hobby that will teach you new things every time you look at another blog. I made a goal starting in January to make something every day for the entire year and you know what...I have kept that goal going. I never thought I would have 200+ followers, be on a DT or participate in blog hops. Keep up the good work and I cant wait to see your projects! If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message :)

Popular Posts