Card Maker!

This is a "Thank You," card for my friend Gemiel over at http://gemscraps.blogspot.com/ She's an awesome scrapbooker and when she dose cards that jsut beautiful. This is where I lean how to scrapbook and make cards. She's a very talated women. Please stop by her page and get inspired.

Here's my take on another Christmas card. Dont you just love Christmas! Thanks to God for sending His Son! 
 
This is a card I made for a friend of mine. Her son is Autistic.
This is a card for my dad I think. LOL Ive done other cards. Right now I'm not sure which one I want to give to him.

As Always Thanks for Stoping In and Happy Crafting!

Comments

Gemiel said…
AJ, thanks for the shout out!! I'm lovin' my purple card. I have it on my desk in my scrapbook room. You're doing an awesome job with your cards.
Marlene said…
Your cards are adorable...thanks for sharing!

Thanks, too, for stopping by my blog! Appreciate it!

Popular Posts