Lots of Cards For You

Okay here are some cards I’m just going to post them. Some are just for fun, Holidays and  cards  made for my daughter teachers. As always thanks for stopping by!

This is a card made for the a challage over at CDCA


This is  dedicated to Marlene over at "Disguised as a Grown-Up" when you head over be Advised that its a just for grownups. LOL She's always have something funny to make you laugh. Thanks Marlene!

The next cards are cards that I did for my daughters teachers and the school nurse.


This is a digi I got from http://melonheadzillustrating.blogspot.com/ This one was given to my duaghter's music teacher. Before shool ended they did a play on Making lemonade out of lemons.


This was given to her Math teacher Mrs.Young.

This one was giving to her 2nd Grade Teacher Mrs. Hunt.

This one went to the school nurse.

This was given to her Art teacher.


The next cards was Father's and Mother's Day!








Comments

Marlene said…
Baaahaaahaa!!! Your cards are great! Thanks so much for the shout out! You're so right. It's ME to a tee! Ha ha ha. Fantastic!
Gemiel said…
AJ, your cards are fantastic!!! What paper did you use on the Father's Day card? I might need some of it LOL.

Popular Posts