Birthday Card For Mimi

Happy Bright Sunday!
Today is just beautiful outside. I don’t know about you all I love getting up and see the sun peak through my blinds. It brings joy to my heart to see what my God can create and how it brings a simply smile to my face.
Today I would like to honor Mimi over at Crafting with Mimi on November 24th she had a big 60ths Birthday Hop. I made this card for her.

I decided I would do some paper piecing it’s not often I get to do piecing; but the results are beautiful and I love the way this card worked out. I use Milled Lavender ink to highlight my flowers. The flowers were cut from the same paper line used on my card. I used my Cricut Destinations to make my circle.

Supplies Used: Gina K Designs Stamp, Ribbon from my stash, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Milled Lavender to highlight my flowers. White Cardstock, Cricut Destinations, Lisa Cohen Paper " Everyday Tango".

*HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIMI*



Happy Crafting AJ!

Comments

jessica said…
pretty!
Love the blog layout :)
jessica said…
Thanks for lettting me know about the links :)
Just fixed them!!
Mz. Lela said…
This card turned out so nice!!
Happy Birthday to Mimi.
Mimi said…
Beautiful card! Love it! Thanks for playing along and posting your project.

Mimi (the birthday girl)
Jessica Buffa said…
such an elegant card. Wonderful Paper choices and placement of your circle sentiment.
:O)
Jessica
Stopped over to say hi from Robin's Link Up Party!
Docerela said…
Simple and beautiful! tfs

Catarina aka docerela

Popular Posts