Warm Winter Wishes

Welcome,

 I hope you all had a great "Black Friday," now if you are one of those people who didn’t make a lot of your Christmas cards during this month LOL! Then we are both on the same page and we need to get stated right away!

I used: My Mind’s: So Sophie, Stamp: “Home for Christmas,” by Cardz TV, Cuttlebug to Dry Emboss my snowman, Heat Emboss on my snow. Cricut: Winter Frolic and Destinations to cut my snowman and my sign.


I will enter my card into:

Cardz TV Challenge #96-- Cricut Image with an S.
Whimsical Designs: Add texture



I hope you can see both the Heat/Dry Embossing I did. I thought the text of my snow man came out really well.


Okay this is my 1st time using Cradz Tv Stamp I don’t think my picture taking dose the stamp justice. Over all I really Love the stamp set!


Happy Crafting AJ!


Comments

GabyCreates.com said…
Hi AJ! your card is great! love the embossing and the shiny paper at the bottom...super cute!
jessica said…
Awesome job AJ!! TFS :)
terrie said…
Your card is so darn cute...well done
GiGi said…
Very pretty card! I love the cute sign and the embossed snowman! Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!
Melissa said…
very cute, nice embossing choice, thanks for joining CTO!
Wendy (aka Roo) said…
Very cute! Thanks for playing with us at Whimsical Wednesdays!
Puppy Hugs,
Wendy
shelly said…
cute cute card :) thanks for sharing with us at cricutcardz and whimdesigns :)
*Star said…
Super cute! I love the embossing! Great job on the challenge and thanks for playing with us at Whimsical Wednesday. :)
Sabrina said…
So cute, I just LOVE snowmen and this one little guy is adorable! I love his sweet little "outfit" and how he is holding his tree and pointing to the sign. I love the embossing too. I also love the sparkly snow!
Thanks for joining us for Whimsical Wednesday!

Popular Posts