Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Hello Everyone,  I hope that you have all shopping and crafts done. I haven’t posted in a while. I have been planning and packing. I'm visiting my sis and other family for the Holidays. I will then head home and pack for my BIG move over to Washington State. So you may not see any post from me. Sorry! I hope that the hubby will buy me a laptop for Christmas! I hope that you all will have a "Merry Christmas" and "A Happy New Year"! I hope I can get a few post in while we do some traveling.

Blessing and Joy!

Remember: Jesus is the Reason for the Season Be Blessed!

Comments

Michelle said…
Merry Christmas, God's mercy for safe travels.
jessica said…
Merry Christmas to you and your family!!
Ricardo Miñana said…
Hola en estas fechas tan entrañables
donde compartimos alegrías,
deseo tengas unas felices navidades.
¡felices fiestas!.
un abrazo.

Popular Posts