Greetings From Paradise

Welcome,
 I hope your week is going good and has started out great.
Today I wanted to share another vacation card. I don't have many and its seems a lot of my friends and family members are on vacation. So I wanted to make more and this time I went for a guy theme vacation card. I use my polka dots fold to do some embossing. I used pattern paper and the stamp set is from Clearly Words Worth: Vacation. I add some glitter to the circle to add some bling. I wanted to keep this card simple and fun I hope you enjoyed my card. Did you all see that I have an open poll on my blog.  


Challenges:
Jaihart: Sundays Are Lovely #11
Stampin' Sisters In Christ Sparkle # 148
Made Especially For You:  Only Three Colors
Joyful Stamper: Anything Goes

Happy Crafting AJ~

Comments

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us over at ME4Y.
Janice said…
Very sweet - happy holidays indeed! Just back from mine. Love the card, Jx
VanessaB said…
that is sooooo cute!
Migdalia said…
What a wonderful and sweet card!
Such a wonderful card with this fun image!! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/
Life and Knits said…
How cute is that?? Too cute!!! love that stamp!

{{Hugs}}
Susie
Unknown said…
great card, love the image! Thanks for playing along at MEFY!
Georgiana said…
Loving all the dots, especially with these colors.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations
Helen said…
Adorable! I love your fun colors and sweet image! Wonderful card! Thank you for sharing it with us this week at Stampin Sisters in Christ! ~H
Ted said…
AJ, this is just so much fun! I love the colors here, but all those dots really make this a festive card and make me wish for paradise. :) Great job! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Popular Posts