Happy Hollydays

Welcome My Crafting Friends,
Today I wanted to drop in and share a card I made using
I hope your day is going well. I'm in my craft spot making a banner for an up incoming hop on Saturday. It will be a three day hop and I'm on the first day. I hope you will stop in to see my banner. This is my very first time making a banner and i'm excited. So I hope you will stop back in on Saturday.

Now on to my card. I used paper by Gina K Desings. 80lb card stock. I stamp the holly's all over my card and then colored with my Spectrum Noir Markers. As you can see I missed up and colored my leaves red and not green. I notice this after my 2nd leaf. I decide I would go with it. Its not your normal Holly; but I must admit it turned out beautiful. =) I used 3 Girls Jam crinkled ribbon. And the ticket is by Memory Box: Double Ticket. I used my Gelly Roll pen: Clear Star to add some sparkle. The name of the stamp by Mark's Finest Paper is called Holly Jolly Greetings.



Happy Crafting AJ

Comments

Popular Posts