HIMCR 70 - Three Favorite Colors

Hello My Crafting Friends,
Happy November. Where have this year gone. We only have 19 days left till Thanksgiving and soon Christmas. Have you gotten your Fall/Thanksgiving cards done?  Well I have a few fall cards done that I could easily pass off as Thanksgiving. So that's a good thing.

Happy Saturday and Welcome to another 

This week we had the honor of using digis by "The Scrapbook Society" who is sponsoring this week challenge. You can find their blog HERE and shop in their store HERE. The digi I'm working with is by Sherri Baldy called Mermaid Queen. I must say this is one of the hardest digis I have had to worked with. I printed and colored so many times till the light when off and I  thought why not do a little spot light stamping. And I love that it draws the eye to the image along with the bow. And gives the image a little pop. 

For my card this week I used papers by Basic Grey and Paper Trey Ink. The stamped image is printed on Gina K Designs 80lbs card stock and colored with my Spectrum Nori markers. I cut the wavy boarder using a boarder punch. The bow was made using ribbon by 3GirlsJam and I used my bow maker by Creative Cutter Room. 

Now hop over to the other DT blogs for more inspiration and enter our new challenge 3 favorite colors


Happy Crafting AJ-

Comments

Wonderful card AJ, I like the image the colours and the fab ribbon.
Kevin xx
I think you did a great job with your digi!!
Angela
Kim Ryden said…
Cute! Good job with the digi!
Scrappin Robin said…
Super cute card.

Robin Lane
Jenscrapstoo said…
This card turned out great for a hard to work with digi!! Well Done AJ!! Cheers Jennie

Popular Posts