HIMCR -75 Super Scraps Saturday

Happy Saturday and Welcome My Crafty Friends
I pray that your day is going good and it is filled with lots of joy. 
I would like to invite you to join Hiding In My Craft Room for another Super Scraps Saturday. That's right pull out all of scraps. Ribbon, Card Stock, Fabric, and Die cuts. We would love to see your scraps.

For my scraps this week I wanted to keep it simple. I used Tiny Tiny Tags die by Emma over at My Creative Time and some red bakers twine to tie the tag on. This cute little apple was plane and I use some mod podge and  Krylon Crystal clear for coating. I made this so my Terrion can give this to her teach as a gift for Christmas  I had so much fun making this ornament. It reminded me of Dorthy shoes. That beautiful shiny red. lol That's all I could think of. Any way the DT has lots of creations for you all.


Challenges:
DL.Art: Thankful Thursdays Red or Green
Docerela Creation: Red and Green

Happy Crafting AJ-

Comments

Migdalia said…
This is TOO!TOO!CUTE!!Seriously ADORABLE!!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Migdalia
DIANA L. said…
Your tag is so cute!!! Thanks for sharing.
You could enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Red and/or green challenge.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Gemiel said…
AJ, love your ornament!!! I know Terrion's teacher will be so happy to receive it. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've been checking out your art on Facebook and you have become a master crafter. I can say I knew you when LOL. We miss you here! Blessings!
Nancy said…
What a FUN ornament! So sparkly and adorable. Perfect gift for a teacher!
Kim Ryden said…
Cute little gift for a teacher! Love it!
Nitasha said…
This is adorable! I personally think glitter makes everything better- LOL! Thank you so much for joining us at Docerela Creations! Happy Holidays!
Such a great ornament! Love the glitter! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
nada said…
So cute your ornament! Love the glitter effect! Thank you for joining us at Docerela Creations!
Ana Valéria said…
Beautiful and sweet!
Thank you for joining us at Docerela Creations!
DT Member Ana
www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com
Your project is great!
Thanks for joining us over at the Docerela Creations! DT Member Susete
http://shopsu.blogspot.pt/

Popular Posts