HIMCR- 77 Anything But Christmas

Hello Crafters Happy Saturday,
Wow can you believe we only have a few more days before okay three days before Christmas  Wow this year has gone buy so fast. So many things have happen this year that I'm so thankful to God that I can spend more time with my love ones and enjoy my time with blogging friends.

Any way

Welcome to another Hiding In My Craft Room Challenge.  This week we would like to see anything but Christmas  This should be easy seeing how we have been working on Christmas gifts and more. 

For this week I want to do a layout. I haven't been able to do a hands on layout in a long time. So I thought I would do one. This is on my sweet Liana. We had just made it to Arkansas and she was so happy to be out of the car. We were traveling back to my parents home this year. I have so many travel pictures that needs to be done. Anyway she was hopping like a frog and I thought leap frog. LOL I went very simple on this layout. The fog is from Create A Critter and the grass is a Fiskars Punch. 

For more inspiration please visit the other design team members and join us for this week challenge. 


Happy Crafting AJ-

Comments

Kiana said…
Aww that's so cute. The layout and the story, great memory!!

Popular Posts