Enjoy today! Love

Happy Thursday,
Welcome to AJ Scrapbooking & Cards
I'm so happy that you have chosen to follow me.

I know why am I welcome everyone.
 Because I wanted to "WELCOME" everyone again
I hope you all are having a great day. I was able to start a card last night and finish it this morning. 

My card to day I am using the newly stamp set by Mark's Finest Paper called Love, Love, Love. The sentiment and boarder is by MFP and is on this new stamp set.  And as you can see in my card a lot of love going on. I wanted to get a Valentine's card done to share with you all.  So here are all the tools I've used. I use paper by Paper Trey Ink and Gina K Design 80lb layering card stock. To get the cute strips with stitching I used My Creative Time: Vintage Stitched Label Die . For the cute little hearts and cupid I use a die. I wanted this card to be simple and clean. 

Card Creation:


Happy Crafting AJ-

"I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt....
you can say to this mountain,
'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done."
Matthew 21:21

Comments

Kiana said…
Very pretty card!
Denine said…
Fantastic Card AJ. Wonder 'everyday' Sentiment! Enjoy today! Love it!

Thank you for your sweet comments over at PumpkinSpice. Big Hugs,

Popular Posts