Time Flies New Year's Blog Hop

Welcome to the " Time Flies By New Year" Blog Hop with Connie Can Crop and Friends.



Today we invite you to come check out this great group of crafters who will be showcasing cards and layouts having to do with time.  

You should have arrived from Jearise's blog Lorby's World.
If you happened upon us please start at the beginning of the hop at Connie Can Crop.

This  is a one day hop and we appreciate you leaving a comment to encourage all my fabulous crafty friends to continue sharing their ideas and creations. 


We have a fabulous sponsor, Creative Kuts, who is generously giving away a really cute New Year's SVG file. So what do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of us a comment letting us know what you like best about our projects. Then head over to Connie Can Crop and post that you followed the rules. You will have until 9:00 p.m. Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments. 

Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!
Ready to join the fun? Let's Go! 

For my New Year's Creation I made a super cute card using the stamped image by Stampendous. This is a Halloween stamp but the possibilities of this stamp is endless. You can do many holidays  I use papers by My Mind's Eye and Paper Trey Ink.  I use my favorite ribbon sheer and the add bling was giving to me by a friend. I colored the image using my spectrum Noir Markers. The stamped sentiment is from My Creative Time. I add some stickles for more bling.  Up Next is Michele over at Micheles Craft Room. 


Here's our line up in case you get lost:
Connie - Connie Can Crop
Melissa - Paper Maniac
Jearise - Lorby's World
An'Jenic - AJ Scrapbooking & Cards <-You Are Here

Happy Crafting AJ-

Comments

Norma Gomez said…
Beautiful card AJ! Great coloring and I love the bling too :D Happy 2013!!!
Grannymama said…
Beautiful card...great job.
Kiana said…
Gorgeous card!!!
Pamela Lash said…
I love bling and stickles too and your image is dynamite! TFS and joining in the hop today!
Oh my!!! This turned out awesome! I love the bling...and the bow...and the image...and the paper choice...and well...everything! :) TFS!

~Kimi
Klite3 said…
Your card is adorable. Love the bling!
Super card.. Love you embellishments. Great job..
You did an awesome job on your card!
Great coloring!

Janea
Recollection Alley
Connie Can Crop said…
VA VA Voom! She is sexy! I love this card and your coloring is awesome! I'm following you now! YAY!
Thank you so much for being in my hop!
Scrappy Hugs
Connie
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
Toni Herron said…
This... Is... STUNNING!!
I am totally in love with this card! Your image colouring is amazing! And you've used the perfect colours for the card too..
Love, Love, Love..
Thanks for sharing.. Toni..
http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/
Unknown said…
Fabulous card, AJ.love it. Thanks for sharing
Ms Qadirah said…
This is so very cute. I love it!
Penny Walker said…
Very cute card love the stamp image. Thanks for sharing.
AJ--this New Year's card is beautiful! Your coloring is perfect! TFS! Happy New Year my friend! Patty
lorby said…
What a very, very, very pretty card. I'm hopping late but so glad I am able to do so and see such creative and beautiful cards.

Popular Posts