Craftin Desert Divas Guest Designer




I am posting today as a guest designer for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!

This linky party theme is Anything with Ribbon



One of our sponsor is My Craft Spot and the prize up for grabs is Bundle of Joy Stamp Set




Our second sponsor is KaDoodle Bug Designs and the prize up for grabs is $15 Giftcard to KaDoodle Bug Designs Store. 

The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.



Here is what I created for this linky party....


I used a cut file from Birds Cards.

Challenge:
DL. ART Thankful Thursdays: 
Anything Goes


Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!!

Comments

LauraVi said…
What a beautiful elegant creation, I like it!
Unknown said…
This is so pretty and I love how you laced the ribbon. Thank you so much for being a guest designer. Hope you will link up other projects in our linky party.

Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's
kahaulani said…
I LOVE the pink,it's such a pretty card!!!
Mary Ann said…
Beautiful card!Love how you used your ribbon!
DIANA L. said…
This is so pretty AJ the pink is so sweet and I love the design.
Best wishes on you your finals.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes May Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Popular Posts