Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps a Heinrich Co. Sneak Peek

Welcome My Creative Friends.

 I had sometime in my craft room to create some cards using this month Special stamps: Marsh Silhouettes and Mini stamp: Lilly of the Valley (you can get this stamps set by purchasing the full release over at Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps)  for this week May release by MFP. I hope you enjoy my creations today and be sure to stop by tomorrow to see what the design team and I created for day one hop using Mash Birds that will coordinate with Marsh Silhouette set below perfectly. See ya tomorrow where the fun begins. 

Here's a look at the stamps for today's sneak peek:
The special stamp set we have for you this month is:



 The mini stamp set we have for you this month is

"Lilly of the Valley"
                                                      

Okay now that you had the chance to see the stamps here's my cards creations for today:


Thanks for stopping by and  I hope to see you tomorrow.
Happy Crafting AJ-


Comments

Lagene said…
Beautiful cards!
Ravengirl said…
How wonderful! I think that repeated fern image is great!

Popular Posts