The Crafty Moms Column

Hello My Friends,
I am so excited to share with you all that I am starting up a new column every Sunday with my dear friend Angela. She is so excited to Co-Host with me. Each week you will here something new by one of use or both of use. Lots of details below. We would love to hear your thoughts!!!



Welcome Everyone To "The Crafty Moms" Column

This column is being hosted by:
An'Jenic over at AJ Scrapbooking & Cards
Angela over at Angela's Crafty Spot

Each Sunday you will see a post by myself or Angela.

Sometimes in life its hard to craft around a busy schedule as the:
-The PTA mom who's always helping out in school
-The mom who works
-The mom who leads a military life.
You will find different creations like a card, altered arts, a layout,  and much more inspiration here at "The Crafting Moms" column.

You may see creations based on:
-A sick child
-Dad is coming home from deployment
-Mom gets a new job
-New pet add to the family
-You learn something new about your child. 


This weeks Creations:
My Sweet Friend Angela:
For this week inspiration I made "Thank You" card for my new customers. I stared a new business in May. And my customer’s first order will be in this upcoming week. I wanted to show my appreciation to each customer for helping me reach my very first goal.  I also include in each card a homemade digital business card.

I used the cute flower from the MFP Hum Along Stamp Set.
My inspiration this week is about: How I start my day as a crafting mom. I wanted to share some information about myself as a crafting mom. And its with my morning brew. Everyone morning my Keurig coffee machine starts up exactly at 6:30.  That's 30 minutes before my oldest gets up for school. I love that I can program my coffee machine. And that is one of the many ways I start my day each week.

How do you start your day? I would love to hear about it.
I use this wonderful stamp by MFP called: Oh Beans



Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Go

The Crafty Moms

Comments

Absolutely STUNNING work, AJ. Every single time I come to your blog, I just feel SO BLESSED to have you participate and share your talents with us. Thank you so much for sharing in our challenges, and may God bless you for sharing and for fellowshipping with us. You are a blessing to me, and to the challenge blog.
Hugs,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
Mary Ann said…
Beautiful flower,love the coloring,Love your card,So very pretty,coffee beans are awesome!!!Have a Blessed week!!!

Popular Posts