Happy Halloween

Hello Crafty Friends,
 I wanted to wish you all a Happy Halloween!!!!

I made these fun candy bags for my daughter's pre-school. I used a fun tag die and stamps by My Creative Time. On the back is stamped "Happy Halloween" which I forgot to take a picture off in my rush to get to school. I wanted to keep them simple seeing how I had so many to make. I even made a few for my oldest daughter to give to some of her friends and teacher in her class. I picked up these fun bags from Miriam's Crafting Supplies. I'm also entering my fun halloween bags into Miriam's Crafting Blog's 5th Monthly Challenge HERE. Anything Goes Fall Theme. 


For my next project I found these oh so cute Halloween cut outs on my Silhouette. I made these also for the pre-schoolers so that can do some fun sewing. I had so much fun picking these out. 

Silhouette File: Lace-up cards by: Amy Robison: Frankenstein
Silhouette:Amy Robison
Frankenstein Design ID #48881

Silhouette File: Lace-up cards by: Amy Robison: Pumpkin, Ghost, and Bats
Silhouette: Amy Robison
Pumpkin, Ghost, Design ID# 48882
Bats Design ID#48881
I really love the way these cut out and I know the kids will have fun sewing these together. 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

Comments

Miriam said…
Love the colorful treat bags. I hope the preschoolers had fun sewing. Thanks for joining us!

Popular Posts