Pinque Peacock: Thanks for Loving Me

Hello Everyone & Happy Sunday!!
Today is my day to post here at Pinque Peacock.
I'm super excited to share with you all this fun card creation today.
 You can stop by Pinque Peacock shop HERE. I used some of the fabulous single beads from the Pinque Peacock BEAD BUFFET. At Pinque Peacock Bead Buffet you can hand pick your own beads. You can use these single beades to creat a fun stick pin, use it to make jewelry and many more crafts.  I love the many fun beades you can pick out from the shop. They come in all shapes, sizes and colors. 

 So what do you think of this fun stick pin I created and the beades used? I like the cute heart on the center bead. I think it paired nicely with my sentiment.  And this fun sentimen is from Unity: (August Sentiment Kit) ...here's my thought. I like that the sentiments are huge so they can also be the focal of a card or layout. I used a fun tag die by MCT and the fun papers are from Crate Paper: Random. 
I thought some green tulle would make a great bow.

Okay crafty friends that all I have for you this week. 
This next time Happy Crafting AJ-

Comments

Unknown said…
Love this card! And your stick pin matches PERFECTLY.
Donna K said…
This is a wonderful card, AJ...love the sentiment and your beads are just right! Happy Sunday sweet lady!
~Donna K
SusieScrapper said…
Love your card!!

Susie
http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts