National Scrapbook Day Layout: Hey Good Looking


Hi Crafty Friends  I have one more share for you all. I made this one as well for National Scrapbook Day. I will be entering this into a challenge over at Hiding in My Craft Room NSD as well. I have to say this one is by far my favoiret of the two layouts I created of my twin. I scrap left this sketch for another NSD challenge for Studio Calico. The challenge was to copy a design team member. I copied  Geralyn Sy and you can find her SC layout HEREFor this layout below I used  a Studio Calico kit Blue Note  and My Creative Time Star Die. The only thing that was not include in this kit was the paper clip, gold paper, wood veneer, and small sticker letters.  Okay that's my last share for NSD Enjoy!!!



Happy Crafting An'Jenic-

Comments

Popular Posts