Mom & Flowers

Hi Crafty Peeps, 
I wanted to drop in and share a mother's day card I made for my mom. I didn't get the chance to share on Mother's Day so I wanted to share it today and enter it into My Creative Time Designer Challenge. The challenge is to create a Mother's Day card using a MCT flower stamp or die. So MCT had a sale and I picked up this oh so cute stamp and die and I know right away I wanted to use it. I started out by stamping my flowers on white cardstock. I traced a outline of the flowers in colored pencil and begin to bleed with a gemsol kit I picked up HERE from Miriam.  I use the my Hero's Art ink on the cute pocket that come's in this stamp "Fun Pockets" set. I wanted to go simple so I stamped my sentiment from "Pretty Spring Wreath" stamp set and using the cute dots from "Build A Pretty Flower" stamp set to create this oh so cute and fun dots. I really love how this card turned out. 


Challenges:
My Creative Time: Mother's Day & Flowers

Anyway that's all I have for you all. Thanks for visiting!

Happy Crafting An'Jenic 


Comments

Popular Posts