Layout: Hello Sun Shine

Good Morning Friends,
I'm here to share another fun layout. I really love how this layout turn out. I'm so ready for some Spring and Summer weather that I did this layout of my Liana. This is from 2016 Summer fun. We went to a friend ho sue to swim. And I really loved how she looked holding on to the inflatable float bed. She is so tall talking above 42" for 9 years old (LOL) that she didn't need to hold on to these; but in that moment I capture her in the zone. She had so much fun. A lot to the products I used are from my stash I cant really say who made each one. The back ground is created using paints. I wanted to bring out the beautiful colors in the photo. 




I've had these frames for so long and could never figure out just how I wanted to use the. I dint really like using frames on my photos so I decided since I had 3 I would layer them to add some dimension to the page. And boy did that turn out great. It helped me create a border around the image and I really like that so I went with  it. The sticks and chipboard had so many fun words and saying I that I could figure out which to use so I did whats best used them all. And I love the way it turned out. I even used a few sequins.


Well That's It!! Thanks For Visiting. An'Jenic G. 

Comments

Popular Posts