Layout: That Smile

Good Morning Creative Friends,
I'm stopping in to share a layout with you all. This layout is pretty clean and simple. So days I like to create layouts that will be fast and easy and gets the point across right away. Today layout is
featuring my oldest daughter. She had to be some where between 13. She had just gotten her hair down and the thing that stood out to me was her beautiful smile. So I decide to do double pictures on this layout. Sometime you can do the same picture because you love it that much and in this case I love her smile and wanted it to be what pulls you in. 


For this layout I used my kit from "The Scraproom" and its the November 2017 Flavors of the Month Kit: American Crafts-Dear Lizzy Star Gazer.  This kit features papers: Sun Setting, Make A Wish, and Happy.  1/5 pk of American crafts ephemera (Varies) and  2 Flairs (Varies) and the puffy sickers where from the "Embellishment Add on Kit" which features American Craft Dear Lizzy Star Gazer puffy stickers.  The letters used for my title is from my stash. 



Challenges:
ARTastic Challenge Blog: Girls Only

I picked challenge #1 February 8th, 1985 President Grover Cleveland authorized the selling of $62 million worth of bonds to J.P. Morgan in exchange for gold purchase from a foreign investor, saving the Treasury for disaster.
Create a layout
You must add Gold Paper and/or embellishment.
I thought this was an awesome challenge. 





Happy Crafting An'Jenic 


Comments

Popular Posts